The Berlin Live Music Club is a perfect opportunity to meet like minded friendly sociable types who love live music. So maybe you are new in town, or you've been here long enough and your mates have have moved on or settled down and become less outgoing. Perhaps there's a gig you'd like to see and you have having a hard time rallying your friends. Come join us! Every gig, concert and night out is different and we are a friendly bunch. On a typical night many people will be new.
Please please please read the rules and above all, have fun!
Berlin Live Music Club Rules:
1. Scheduled meetups require a host to act as a main contact for others attending the event. If no one volunteers, the event will be cancelled. The purpose of meetup is for people of a similar interest to meetup and get to know one another. It is not a free audience service for your band / act. Contact Dave to be made an event host.
2. Don't be a dick. If you are going to host - make sure you do. Don't RSVP unless you are coming. If you can no longer come, change your RSVP to no so that your host doesn't have to waste time looking out for someone who isn't coming.
3. If you schedule an event - be descriptive! What is this event? Who is on / playing? Why should anyone go see them, what are they like? Add some YouTube videos or SoundCloud streams. Give links to the exact page where you can buy tickets. www.koka36.de or www.eventim.de is a good start.
4. Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated - be it sexual, racial or homophobic.
5. More a guideline than a rule; avoid being late! Many venues get packed and have poor reception. By being late you are unlikely to find the host or any of the other attendees.
6. No comedy events - even those with a musical element. Everyone loves some comedy and live comedy is already very well represented by several other meetup groups in Berlin. This group is dedicated to live music only. We like you, but please respect that.
P.S. New event organisers are always welcome. Question one - Can you organise a piss up in a brewery? Two - Are you reliable? If yes and yes just ask Dave. We need a wider variety of musical interests - so different styles of music to what we host are always desirable. You can also organise club night meet ups as well as concerts.
Gigs, Concerts, Clubbing & Socials
6 days ago · 8:00 PM
I'm sooo glad that they release their new album this year and are coming to Berlin! If you like shoegaze or dream pop and haven't heard of them, it definitely worths... Learn more
June 19 · 8:00 PM
Kometenmelodien: D∆WN (Dawn Richard) + DORJ
16,50€ and I predict it will sell out!
via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1702765663342659/
Kometenmelodien: D∆WN (Dawn Richard) (live), DORJ (live)Kantine am... Learn more
March 19 · 7:00 PM
Public Service Broadcasting
I've seen Public Service Broadcasting a couple of times in Brighton, England. They use a mix of electronic, live instrumentation along with samples from old British... Learn more
March 18 · 8:00 PM
The Nile connects many countries - extending from its source through the... Learn more
March 17 · 7:00 PM
Anyone who was around in the 90s and has seen the Scottish junkie film Trainspotting should be familiar with Underworld.
"Underworld are a British electronic... Learn more