addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Berlin Live Music Club Message Board › Melt! Festival?

Melt! Festival?

A former member
Post #: 4
Hi everyone!

My name is Dan, I'm from Australia. I am going to Melt! festival in July this year, and at this stage will be travelling by myself. I'm looking to meet some like minded people to share an amazing weekend with, and maybe a tent/travel costs. I have a ticket to the pre party as well.

I am big into deep house and techno, so will be spending most of my night time at acts like Talabot, Dusky, Fourtet, Kalkbrenner, Maya Jane Cole, Guy Gerber etc. However there are many other "non-dancy" acts I want to check out. I like to party relatively hard and am planning a big weekend, so if anyone here is going, let me know!

I'll get to Berlin a bit early so we can meet beforehand, and hopefully come to one of the catchups. My couchsurfing profile is https://www.couchsurf...­