Berlin Social Activities and Events Message Board › "Cupid is Stupid!" details

"Cupid is Stupid!" details

Chris
CTroise
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Hi everyone,

We're going to have a really good turnout for our first "Cupid is Stupid!" party tomorrow, should be a great night!

If you're looking to pre-game, pay attention to the comments section for the event, looks like a group is going to go to the "Kilkenny Irish Pub", Am Zwirngraben 17-20 by the Hackesher SBahn at 7pm, and then walk over. It's not far, just a few minutes.

The music starts at 10pm - should be a cool vibe, the place knows what they're doing. I talked to the bar manager and he says that come 10pm they will ask people to kick in 1 euro to go to the music/DJ (you'll get a stamp so you don't pay twice). This is normal protocol for venues.

I ask you all - please look for me when you get there in order to "check in" - I want to check people off the RSVP list to keep track of who the regulars are. I will also give you a little heart sticker to wear on your shirt to identify yourself as a fellow Meetup person. So if you see a heart sticker on someone say "Hi!" to them, right? And if you see someone really cute with a heart sticker, then feel very awkward and just look at them from across the room 100 times? (kidding ;) But as you probably know by now, if you stick close to me I'll introduce you to everyone else that's there eventually.

Also, any questions/concerns comments please come to me - I like to run point on my events from start to finish and if everyone touches base with me then I can keep everyone else up to date with what's what. My cell is 0176-538-2-6473, but please do NOT call or leave a message as I never hear either. Text message is best - I check my phone every few minutes for texts.

My outfit tomorrow - tall guy, jeans and black long sleeved shirt that says "Martin & Co", with or without a blue Yankees hat. Check in with me, get your sticker. Text my cell with any questions. Buy me a beer :)

Chris