Berlin Social Activities and Events Message Board › Tonight's Meetup

Tonight's Meetup

Chris
CTroise
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Hi all,

I'm really looking forward to tonight's Meetup, it should be a great time! Just a few notes:

- Timing

8:00pm is when the door/bar opens

9:00pm people will do readings from the latest issue/previous issues and one can schmooze intellectually for a civilized bit

10:00pm the DJs start. There will be three DJs tonight playing a good mix of background music blending right into proper dance

- The place is accessed via the back inner hof of the street address. Its in the cellar of the building - NOT the upstairs gallery space Mindpirates has other public events in

- There will be an unattended coat check if you'd like to use it

- There is no kitchen/food options - please have dinner before you get there :)

- WATCH YOUR STUFF! While Mindpirates per se has no reputation for any thievery, Berlin clubs in general do. Please do not leave valuables unattended/out of sight. Especially for our lady guests - a female thief looking through someone's else's purse (left on a chair after the owner goes to the bathroom) will arouse no suspicion from anyone present watching her remove a wallet or cell phone from it

I will be manning the front desk for a good portion tonight (if not the whole time) so please "check in" with me so I can say hi etc and know who my regulars are

And let's have fun!

Chris, "The tall guy in the blue baseball cap"