addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Berlin Social Activities and Events Message Board › Group update email from Chris

Group update email from Chris

Chris
CTroise
Group Organizer
Berlin, DE
Hi everyone,

Many thanks to "Member Ginny" to volunteering to help get some late night Meetups going for us! You should have seen her first event in your email already but in case you haven't here is the link: http://www.meetup.com...­  Its for this Saturday the 18th in the Prenz'Berg area

Our group recently has had some really large and fun turnouts the last few months and while not all of them can be like "Cupid is Stupid" or "St Patrick's Day" there are still many chances for smaller nights out where a group can get together and dance especially now that the weather is warming up and the sun is out later. I have something set in June and I have other ideas for before then.

Plus, if you haven't seen it, or saw it and forget by now, also pay attention to the fake meetup "Impromptu way to get in touch with people (this is not an actual meetup)" in order to get the word out to interested folks about a spur of the moment night out. If you're doing something out of the blue that you think people would to know about, post a Message to this event page so people can see. For example, I have a friend visiting from NY this week and if we hit a club this week I can post something to this page and people can think about coming out to it. Here is the link to that: http://www.meetup.com...­  Note - there is no need to RSVP "No" to this event. Also, if you know of a smarter way for people in this Meetup to be made aware of impromptu events - even if it means going outside of Meetup - please let me know - technology is our friend so let's feel free to use it in order to increase our chances to explore Berlin and have fun!

I thank you all for your participation in this group and want to say that it benefits from your feedback and ideas. If you have an idea for a Meetup please reach out to me as I welcome all suggestions and hope to see you soon!

Cheers,

Chris, "The tall guy in the Yankees hate"