This meetup is for demoing the project(s) you are working on to find
Co-founders/supporters or to get honest feedback from the audience.
Depending on the number of people who will be pitching each person will be given 5 minutes to pitch his project and sell it to the crowd, followed by a 3 minutes Q&A.
It does not matter whether your project is a consumer or enterprise product. Your project though should not just be an idea on paper, but something you are currently actively working on. Only projects which have not been formally established as company (i.e. in this case not more than 1 year old if established as a company or not publicly well known) will be accepted to pitch.All that counts is you come to pitch it well to convince potential co-founders/supporters/partners/designers/software engineers/product managers and get harsh free feedback from the audience ;)
To speed things up all pitches should have the same format.
Only pitches in the specified format will be accepted (PDF-format, max 5 pages):
- Slide 1: Project Name, what is the project about? What is the future product? Target Countries
- Slide 2: Team members, history of the project, current statu
- Slide 3: Product details, wireframes, demo, tech stack, APIs, technical architecture, programming languages, live code, etc. (you can do live demos here during the presentation)
- Slide 4: Relevant market, market size, target market segment in launch country, potential revenue models
- Slide5: What kind of suppoerters/partners/co-founders are you looking for?
If you want to pitch, send us your pdf file latest 3 days before the event (deadline: March 23, 11pm Berlin time) to: "berlin+startupculture+@+gmail++com" (exclude the plus signs)
David, Michael, Olivier, Xavier
Mail: "berlin+startupculture+@+gmail++com" (exclude the plus signs)