RE: [Berlin-Writing-Group] tomorrow!

From: Stephanie H.
Sent on: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:37 PM
ok...lets do it: tuesday at 6:45. will schedule when i get home.

Sent with Verizon Mobile Email

---Original Message---
From: [address removed]
Sent: 12/17/2012 5:28 pm
To: [address removed]
Subject: Re: [Berlin-Writing-Grou­p] tomorrow!

No group this week?  Sure would soothe the soul...  :)




____________________­____________
 From: cathy <[address removed]>
To: [address removed] 
Sent: Monday, November 5,[masked]:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Berlin-Writing-Grou­p] tomorrow!
 

i kinda wish it were tonight.

On Nov 5, 2012, at 3:11 PM, cathy <[address removed]> wrote:


i want to come but it will depend on how the day goes with naps, etc.  i don't want to come home and spend hours putting luka to sleep or i'll go over the edge.  
>
>
>mon, tues, wed...fine for me.
>
>On Nov 5, 2012, at 2:58 PM, April Grabowski <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>
>Hello!  Tuesdays work best for me but I can do Mondays if need be.  Wednesdays are very bad, I would only be able to come once in awhile--Thanks Stephanie--April
>>
>>
>>
>>____________­____________________­
>> From: Stephanie Henry <[address removed]>
>>To: [address removed] 
>>Sent: Monday, November 5,[masked]:34 PM
>>Subject: [Berlin-Writing-Grou­p] tomorrow!
>> 
>>
>>Is anyone else planning to come to group tomorrow?
>> 
>>Also, wondering how people feel about a different night...back to Mondays? How about something totally different like Wednesday? Let me know!
>>
>>
>>
>>--
>>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>This message was sent by Stephanie Henry ([address removed]) from Berlin Writing Group.
>>To learn more about Stephanie Henry, visit his/her member profile
>>
>>
>>Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]   
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>--
>>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>This message was sent by April Grabowski ([address removed]) from Berlin Writing Group.
>>To learn more about April Grabowski, visit his/her member profile
>>Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages 
>>
>>Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]   
>
>
>
>--
>Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>This message was sent by cathy ([address removed]) from Berlin Writing Group.
>To learn more about cathy, visit his/her member profile
>Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages 
>
>Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]   



--
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by cathy ([address removed]) from Berlin Writing Group.
To learn more about cathy, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages 

Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy