Best Los Angeles Real Estate Club Monthly Meeting - in Glendale
For Investors By Investors
New and experienced professionals welcome!
• Learn INDUSTRY BEST PRACTICES and INSIDER TIPS from the most successful people in the field
• NETWORK with other business, real estate and investing professionals in a fun, laid-back environment
• Get YOUR questions about real estate investing ANSWERED
Topics to be discussed...
- Market Analysis
- Creative Financing
- Commercial Properties
- Overall Economic Factors
- How the fiscal cliff will affect real estate investors
- ObamaCare & taxes: How all this impacts your tax situation
- Asset Protection: Does setting up a rental property reduce the potential for audit?
- Top 5 deductions every real estate investor should know
- Estate and gift tax
- Small business expensing
- Bonus depreciation
- How to determine what your exemptions should be
- And Much More!
About the Speakers...
Brad Wiedmann started his career in Real Estate Investing in 2001 in Bakersfield, CA buying residential income properties. In 2005, when the real estate market became heated and speculative, Brad liquidated his California holdings and bought rental properties throughout the Southern United States. In 2010 when values became reasonable, he started buying again in Los Angeles and the surrounding communities. His California investments have all been short-term fix up and resale properties. Currently, Brad has over 500 rental units in the Southern United States and is buying an average of 1 to 2 properties a week in California.
Tony Watson is an Enrolled Agent which is a federally licensed tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation. He is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers for audits, collections and appeals before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service. Tony Watson can advise, represent, and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and any other entity with tax-reporting requirements.
About this Meeting...
For Investors By Investors Meetings follow the same general format each month:
6:30pm-7:00 pm: Come early for NETWORKING
7:00pm-9:00 pm: MAIN MEETING (including market updates, live investor profiles, a one-hour speaker presentation, and much more)
9:00 pm – On: Stay after for MORE NETWORKING