addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Nancy K.
user 14272779
Group Organizer
Henderson, NV
Hi everyone!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow as we discuss two very interesting books.  Our discussion leaders for tomorrow are Cindy and Adam.  I know we will have lots of good discussion and an enjoyable time.  I will have a sign on the table at Blue Ox so everyone can find us easily.

Even if you didn't finish both books or if you just joined and didn't have time to read them, I encourage you to join us. It is always a good time and a great group of people.

If you need to contact me, my cell number is below.  You can text or call.

Enjoy Saturday, and I will see you tomorrow!

Warmly,

Nancy

630-4575