align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Nancy K.
user 14272779
Group Organizer
Henderson, NV
Hello Fellow Readers...

I am looking for book suggestions for November and December.  If you have anything you think would be a great selection for the group, send them on over.
I also want to welcome the many new members who have joined our reading ranks over the last months.  I look forward to meeting all of you in person.  If at any time you have any questions you can reach me via phone or text at 702 630 4575 or email me directly at nkjenstad@compasslearning.com.
It looks like our September meeting will be a nice size group. (Yay) Please note that the location changed from the original posting a few months ago.  Tipsy Coffee is not open on Sundays so we are going to be at the Henderson Panera Bread on Eastern. Right now we are alternating between Leone Cafe and Panera on Eastern.  If that is working for everyone, I may leave it that way to give everyone a chance to have less of a drive every other month.  If anyone has an alternate suggestion, please feel free to bring it up and we will check it out.
I consider this group to really belong to the members, and my function is really just paying the fees and posting meet ups.  I want the rest to come from the group, and it does.  So, thanks, for great book suggestions, for interesting discussion, and for just in general being great people to hang out with.
best,
Nancy Kjenstad