addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Between the Lines: A Las Vegas Book Discussion Group Message Board › Our First Evening Meet Up

Our First Evening Meet Up

Nancy K.
user 14272779
Group Organizer
Henderson, NV
Post #: 15
I totally enjoyed myself tonight at the Elephant Bar. The discussion was engaging and the garlic bread was also really good. Thanks to those of you who attended tonight. I look forward to more evening book discussions in our future!

For those of you who couldn't make it to this one, we are going to have an evening meet up the first Monday of each month. Because of the extra great atmosphere and service, we are tending to stay at the Elephant Bar for now, but if anyone has another suggestion, give me a shout and we will see what the group thinks.

Happy reading...as for me, I am going to head off to make a flow chart of Ursula's many lives...