Enhancing your photographic skill requires continuous learning and practicing the craft.
Take a big step down that path with Beyond The Basics - Build Your Skills, Build Your Business, a 5 hour master class
This is a hands-on workshop on advanced lighting techniques and portraiture.
Advanced Studio Lighting and Portraiture
Attendees will learn how to use lights and modifiers in hands on scenarios in a studio environment
In-depth topics covered include
• Lighting patterns and how to use them
• Available Light – Indoor and Outdoor
• Equipment choices
• Proper metering and white balancing
• Modifiers and when to use them
• Preparing your client for the portrait session
This 5 hour, hands on workshop is geared toward photographers who already have a basic understanding of core photographic fundamentals, and are ready to begin learning more advanced techniques.
What to bring
Attendees should plan on bringing
• Camera and portrait range lenses ( focal lengths falling between[masked]mm)
• Flash (if you have one)
• Instruction manuals
• Tripod (optional, but highly beneficial)