Channel your inner Sherlock Holmes or Nancy Drew and join us to escape from a locked room!
We will actually be trapped in the room.
We awaken, and find ourselves locked inside a room. It has a desk, chairs, a carpet — everything seems normal. But on closer inspection we find a series of mysterious codes…
There are ten others in the room with you.
Will you be able to escape?
REAL ESCAPE ‘ROOM’ open in Japantown, San Francisco!
The door will actually be locked. After you enter the room, you will start to look for the clues under a table, move a sofa, gather strange items, find cryptic codes, and — if you were able to solve all the mysteries, you will open the last door with your own hands.
The max number of participants for each game are limited to 11 people. Teamwork will definitely be crucial for escape.
As other Real Escape Games, the mystery is challenging. Hopefully, victory at the defining moment when the mystery is solved is your’s for the taking!
1.This is a game event that requires you to use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
2. Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles to find the key and escape the room.
3. You can team up with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
4. The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. Those mysteries are quite tough.
5. Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave, keeping you in the room against your will is breaking the law.
6. Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels.
7. If you want training before the actual game, google “Escape Game”. There are many Escape games on the net you can try.
8. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
9. The prize is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.
We will meetup around 7:30 at bar near Japantown, have a few drinks and go to the Escape as a group around 8:15. Details on where to meet will be posted later or emailed to those who RSVP.
There will be 6 of us and potentially 5 others in the room.
You must buy your ticket to RSVP. Tickets are $32 (inclusive of eventbrite and paypal fees).