addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
I have to boys and a hubby to cook for. I need to know how is the best way to become vegan. Does anyone have suggestions of books or stores? Thanksbiggrin
A former member
Post #: 8
Start by replacing easy things, like milks, try all the different kinds. I enjoyed the almond milk alot. Try one meal at a time. Breakfast is super easy to make vegan. Check out your local library for vegan cookbooks. I like Isa Moskowitz and there are so many others, then buy the ones that you really like. And lets not forget the internet. there are thousands of blogs! FatFreevegan, vegan Dad are two off the top of my head. but google vegan and you will be amazed. I have a really great mac n cheese recipe if your kids like that. It tastes like homemade.