addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jill W.
user 2509993
New London, WI
Post #: 4
I would love to set up another time for this group to meet. Personally the saturday at noon meetings were often difficult for my schedule. I know there is not one time that will work for everyone, but could we get some thoughts on times that do/don't work for individuals?

I was inspired today upon receiving an email notification that it is the 30th Anniversary of Alliance for Animals. Their original goal was "to bring the suffering of animals out of the closet and into the public eye". There is always more need for this and so much opportunity today with the help of the internet. I think this group could adopt a similar goal and be a tremendous advocate for animals.

Let me know what you think.
Jill
jmanney74@aol.com
Linda B.
user 13658943
Greenville, WI
Post #: 1
I think Mon. or Tue night would work great. Thanks for getting this going!
Pamela G.
user 30046202
De Pere, WI
Post #: 13
I think that's an amazing idea! I would love "to bring the suffering of animals out of the closet and into the public eye" I like weeknights for doing activities. I this being cruelty free advocates would be wonderful. I am working with Anna and David and Becky to arrange some Vegan food giveaways during the summer festivals. For those of you with children please feel free to bring them along.