Help support your MeetupChip in
Taking the Good News of Jesus Christ to the Streets
This group is for my brothers and sisters in Christ who want to come together to pray, learn, and go into the community to share the Good News of Christ. We are a para-church ministry open to anyone who wants to join us in sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We evangelize predominantly on the streets of our respective communities and we occasionally meet together for training and equipping those who share our passion for reaching lost souls.
We will be meeting to pray for our neighbors and to to encourage and equip group members to deliver a clear presentation of the Gospel. We will be laboring together to take the Gospel door-to-door, to local sporting and community events, to public parks and train stations, to malls and even to churches. Of course, there will be potlucks too......Lord willing.
Equip and encourage believers in Jesus to share the Gospel.</br>
What We Believe
• The Bible is the inerrant inspired Word of God
• All men are sinners, separated from God by violating His law (the Ten Commandments), are deserving of eternal punishment in Hell and cannot save themselves.
• Jesus Christ, God’s son and true God, having become true man, lived, suffered and died for the sins of all people, that we need not remain separated from God.
• Whoever repents of his sin and accepts by faith, Jesus Christ as savior has forgiveness of sin and life eternal.
• Therefore each person is saved from eternal separation from God only by the grace of God himself, through faith in Jesus Christ.
• In response to this loving gift of God, Christians will strive to live Holy lives as the fruit of their faith and together with their fellow Christians in the church will serve God and do his work – including telling others the Good News!
"...And you must show mercy to those whose faith is wavering. Rescue others by snatching them from the flames of judgment. Show mercy to still others, i but do so with great caution, hating the sins that contaminate their lives." - Jude 1:22,23<br>