Cycling Boston & Further Afield Message Board › Spain Tour - 2013

Spain Tour - 2013

A former member
Post #: 1
Please post messages about touring in Spain here.

Nancy Adrian

I really want to do a Spain bike tour this Spring as I have friends and family awaiting my arrival.....any takers?! Hope to meet you all soon! Be safe out there and thanks Paul for organizing this one!

Steve Morris

We have a very good friend in Spain it would be fun to visit. The timing might not work for us though. I'd like to talk one of my son's into touring with me this year but they are in school mostly till summer.

Monica Mackey

I could do a Spain trip in the spring - did that a few years ago - it's a great country for bike groups.

Nancy Adrian

Would love to look into Spain tour. My daughter in Seville area and thinking of an April or May timeline to tour there.
Nancy A.
user 41800092
West Boxford, MA
Ok , will look in to this and perhaps report on it when we meet in Feb? Wish we could meet sooner! I work in Boston 5 days a week so could meet if anyone game on discussing a Spain tour. This would be my first Europe trek so not experienced but have some time and focus to look in to this! Nancy from Boxford
Cameron S.
redcellocase
Boston, MA
I have always wanted to go to Spain and speak respectable Spanish. Let's seriously check into this idea!