Tour de Cure Rider Rally @ Texas A&M Campus

Free Ride: 16, 30, 50 mile routes
Registration at 7:30am. Wheels down at 8:30am
Register for Valero Tour de Cure with special promo code Rally. Lunch will be provided for all riders.
www.diabetes.org/sanantoniotour

RSVP @ [masked]

Join or login to comment.

  • Edward D. A.

    great

    March 15, 2014

  • Edgar

    Esther! I saw the vultures again. Were they following you? ;)

    March 15, 2014

  • Philip T.

    Turn-out was a bit low, probably due to the weather.

    March 15, 2014

  • Charles N. R.

    SQUEEEEE!!!!

    March 15, 2014

  • Jesse

    Good ride

    March 15, 2014

  • Bryan

    Im up & it's still dark out.. Everyone ready for a great ride?

    March 15, 2014

    • Esther M

      Yup be there in a bit

      March 15, 2014

  • Charles N. R.

    And it's pretty dead....I may have gotten here early.

    March 15, 2014

  • Charles N. R.

    Here!

    March 15, 2014

  • Anthony M.

    It's going to be tour de fart cause I ate a lot of cabbage

    1 · March 14, 2014

  • Jose G. P.

    Esther I'm going!!

    March 14, 2014

  • Terry A.

    Last year some folks went to Mama Margies after the ride... something to consider. :)

    3 · March 13, 2014

    • Jose G. P.

      No more jinxing!!

      March 14, 2014

    • Philip T.

      What could possibly go wrong? [Ducks down and runs for cover.] ;)

      March 14, 2014

  • Anthony M.

    everybody think "NO RAIN! NO RAIN!"

    2 · March 14, 2014

  • Bob H.

    poot looks like rain :(

    March 14, 2014

    • Jose G. P.

      I'm in!

      1 · March 14, 2014

    • Esther M

      30 % chance 70 % no chance...hmmmm risk it??? We do the 16 then margaritas...hahaha!!!

      2 · March 14, 2014

  • Bryan

    What distance is everyone riding?

    March 13, 2014

    • Annette

      My hubby is doing the 50 too...probably a lot faster though.

      March 13, 2014

    • Jose G. P.

      I'm going for the 50

      1 · March 13, 2014

  • Jose G. P.

    Esther I'm going!!

    1 · March 12, 2014

    • Esther M

      Yay so many peeps i have not seen in a while.

      March 12, 2014

    • Jose G. P.

      I'll be riding in from my home Esther. See you there.

      1 · March 13, 2014

  • Edgar

    Hijole! 31 riders so far!

    1 · March 12, 2014

    • Esther M

      Edgar...woohoo no buzzards on this ride i hope!!

      March 12, 2014

    • Edgar

      lol...well Esther, my wife and I are doing the 30 mile ride so definitely no buzzards for us. Yes, we should meet somewhere in the parking lot at TA&M.

      March 12, 2014

  • Charles N. R.

    Oh hell....it's this Saturday!!!!

    2 · March 10, 2014

  • Jose G. P.

    If everything goes ok, I'll join you ask for this rally, but Joe much it's it?

    March 3, 2014

    • Pete R.

      you don't have to rsvp this site has nothing with the head count you want to go to the tour cure bike rally site and you can sign in there but you don't have to just show up .

      March 9, 2014

    • Esther M

      they prefer an rsvp to make sure everyone is fed after the ride.

      March 10, 2014

  • Jose G. P.

    Charles it's the same route err took last year. It goes toward to Poteet, Somerset bsck.

    March 4, 2014

    • Pete R.

      this is a bike rally for the tour de cure ride this rally is free come out its fun.. the tour de cure ride is a 200 hundred dollar donation look these rides up under ada tour de cure

      March 9, 2014

  • A former member
    A former member

    Can we bring guest to this ride or do they have to be registered to ride in the Tour de Cure?

    March 7, 2014

    • Esther M

      I understand it is open to one and all. They just need rsvp to make sure they have enough food to feed everyone after the ride.

      1 · March 7, 2014

    • Edgar

      It's a free ride.

      1 · March 7, 2014

  • Charles N. R.

    Anyone know if the routes have been posted yet?

    February 25, 2014

    • Esther M

      I wltold the lady that i would update. Ahthough i know of 1 that rsvp also. Will wait till mid week to have a better head count.

      1 · March 7, 2014

    • Annette

      That's great. Thank you. Did not want to be doubling up on the emails.

      March 7, 2014

  • Terry A.

    I sent in my RSVP

    1 · March 7, 2014

  • Sal Miguel V.

    Hello!,
    The ride starts at A&M, where does it go? And is this a regular Saturday ride?

    February 18, 2014

    • Esther M

      It goes towards Poteet and through somerset.

      February 18, 2014

    • Jose G. P.

      It's a great ride!#

      March 3, 2014

35 went

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Imagine having a community behind you

Get started Learn more
Henry

I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.

Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy