REMINDER: EVEN THO YOU HAVE RSVP'D HERE, YOU MUST REGISTER AT THE LINK BELOW TO CONFIRM YOUR SEAT.
Join us for our next Big Data Developer Meetup at our regular, very popular local brewery. We will do two sessions - AM and PM. Please register for only one session.
For this event, you must register at the link below in order to confirm your seat. Space is limited so even if you've RSVP'd here, register soon:
This topic has been scheduled due to requests from past attendees - you know who you are.. we look forward to seeing you!
Come learn, see demos and discuss what's in Real Time Analytics powered by Streams .
How does it work? When does it make sense? Learn about real-life applications.
Want to learn how to get stared with Real Time analytics? Check out the Getting Started with Streams links.
If you like, bring your laptops - we'll be passing out VM images to set you up with your own VM environment.
Agenda (subject to change)
• 10:00 am - 10:15 am - Meet & Greet
• 10:15 am - 11:00 am - Introduction to Stream Computing & Real-time Analytics
• 11:00 am - 11:15 am - Applied Use Cases for various industries
• 11:15 am - 11:30 am - Technical Demonstration & Discussion
• 11:30 am - 11:45 am - InfoSphere Streams open toolkit development Discussion
• 11:45 am to 1:00 pm - Hands-on Lab - Getting started with your own Streams Virtual Machine (sandbox)
Please register at this link to confirm your seat:
Snacks and refreshments will be provided prior to the lab.