We are celebrating our 500th member with a special meetup where we will have a Talk Jam Session.
List of talks:
1) Persistence with Pail and Apache Avro using Cascalog, Cascading and plain Map Reduce
Lóránd Kasler, Virgo Systems
2) Stratosphere - Next Generation Big Data Analytics Platform from Europe
Márton Balassi, MTA SZTAKI
3) SQL on HBase with Apache Phoenix
Krisztián Horváth, SequenceIQ
4) Big Data coming to Budapest - Preview of #budapestdata
Bence Arató, BI Consulting
5) Using R for the Big Data Challenge of Telecom Italia
Gergely Daróczi, Rapporter.net
6) Big News or Big Fuss? A personal view on “Big Data”
Gabor Gollnhofer, Jet-Sol
7) Job search with a Hadoop backed crawler
Attila Pados, www.jobkereso.com
The meetup is part of the international Big Data Week. Follow #bdw14 on Twitter!
The venue , pizza and drinks for this meetup will be provided by Balabit. This is an Eglish speaking event.