add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Big Data for Business Message Board › Data Scientist / Sr. Software Engineer Position!

Data Scientist / Sr. Software Engineer Position!

A former member
Post #: 5
I wanted to reach out to you all and inform you of a couple opportunities I currently have open in the Denver area for a Sr. Software Developer and a Data Scientist, with a great company who is beginning a large project working with some of the largest education datasets in the world. They are primarily looking for someone who has some experience working within an Agile environment, expert proficiency of the Java language, and experience working with many of the newer technologies (i.e. Cassandra, REST, JUnit, etc.) for the Sr. Software Engineer, and for the Data Scientist, a PhD is required, with experience in algorithms, machine learning, and an interest in education. If you think you might be interested, I’d greatly enjoy speaking with you.

If you’re not in the market, but know of someone who might be interested in this opportunity, feel free to pass my information along to them as well.

I look forward to speaking with you!

Jordan Shore
The Doyle Group