After the success of our NYC Big Media & Enterprise Meetup, we've decided to bring the event to Toronto! Join us for our very first event.
The Big Media & Enterprise meetup is open to developers, product managers, and editorial teams who use large, high-traffic WordPress sites.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., presentations will begin at 7 p.m. We will have 5 "flash talk" presentations, each lasting 10 minutes, followed by 5 minutes of questions.
• Keith Robinson, Imran Nathani (GlobalNews.ca): Editorial Workflows at GlobalNews.ca
• Mo Jangda (WordPress.com): TBD
• Paul Bearne (MetroNews.ca): How to Set a Vagrant Development System
• Anthony Moore (TrewKnowledge.com): WordPress and Olympic.ca
• Joey Ryken (Rogers Digital Media): A WordPress Agile Journey Through the Eyes of a Project Manager
Afterwards, we'll all head out for some appetizers, drinks and networking at King Rustic at 926 King Street W (roughly a 4 minute walk away).