A step by step approach to creating an authentic and inspired business that you really love.
It can be easy to feel overwhelmed when you’re starting and running a business; so much information, so much to do, so much to learn. But where to start, what to do first, what advice to follow, what must you do in order to get going, and what about networking – it can all seem so daunting and then of course there’s the selling!
Sometimes you really need a step by step approach, one where you are actually in the same room with other people, not a faceless teleseminar, building supportive relationships whilst learning and growing your business.
A Business to Love is for you if you:
- Have just started your business
- Have been running for a little while but it’s not quite going to plan
- Are changing business direction and want a fresh, structured approach to running it
- Know what you want to do but for various reasons haven’t started yet!
There’s no doubt about it, running your own business is challenging. And whether you are just starting out or have been running your business for a while, ongoing, professional help and support are crucial to keeping you inspired and on track. And the great thing about a weekly course is that you will have me and a great group of people to keep you inspired, motivated and accountable along the way.
I have created A Business to Love because I have a huge abundance and variety of knowledge, experience and wisdom that I want to share with you. I want to infuse you with confidence and self belief, to give you as many tools as possible to help you navigate the choppy seas of running a business and ensure you feel supported and encouraged along the way.
A Business to Love is perfect for you if you:
• Really just don’t know where to start with your business and marketing
• Feel overwhelmed by all the information available on the Internet and don’t know how to create a marketing plan that is authentic for you
• Are really busy doing stuff but feeling frustrated with your efforts
• Have been running your business for a while but are going off track and you need to take a fresh, inspirational and structured approach to getting back on track, confident and fired up
• Are passionate about what you do but your lack of confidence holds you back.
• Would love an inspirational, informative and supportive programme to help you to create your business to love.
Having run my own business for many years, I truly understand the challenges involved. And I also know that understanding how to market your business is only a part of the equation and that having a success mindset is crucial to achieving those goals and staying happy and healthy too.
"I have worked with a few coaches and even more marketers but none have delivered the combination of inspiration and quality of work I have had from Jenny. In addition to her incisive and insightful questioning techniques, Jenny is one of the most technically competent Internet marketers I have come across. She has the perception to sit in the mind of your audience and deliver messages to them that they want to hear - not what you think they might." Tom Evans- www.thebookwright.com
What is a success mindset?
In order to achieve any goals you set for yourself you have to believe 3 things – 1) It is possible to achieve them 2) You are able to achieve them 3) You deserve to achieve them. And during this course you will not only learn how to set authentic goals for your business, you will also ensure that there are no internal saboteurs lurking in your unconscious mind. And by saboteurs I mean limiting beliefs, fears, guilt, need for approval and lack of confidence and self belief.
"Working with Jenny changed my perception of marketing and taught me things I didn’t know were possible. Before I started working with Jenny I thought I knew what to do to market my business but Jenny taught me how to do it much more effectively and economically. Jenny is my one-stop shop for business coaching, Internet Marketing, strategy & Planning and automating my systems! Working with Jenny has far exceeded all my expectations, I know I’m in safe hands with all aspects of my marketing and I would highly recommend her services to any small business owner!" Liz Scott, www.imagetastic.co.uk
"Coaching made everything seem so positive and with that energy, things that I’d struggled with for ages (websites, artwork, etc) suddenly felt easy to achieve. With Jenny’s help I managed to develop and create not only a website for my photography business but also for the artwork. AND I sold my first painting in 5 years! Looking back on the sessions make me realize a year later how much I got out of it all. Jenny is an insightful and energising coach, so encouraging and enthusiastic. I would definitely recommend coaching with Jenny." Justin Piperger: photographer, Artist, Designer
I know how it feels to be afraid and when I started my business Networking was one of my greatest fears. I also know that it’s not only possible to overcome those fears but to learn to really enjoy the things you previously shied away from. When people meet me for the first time they often think I’m super confident. I’m not naturally so, I’ve learned lots of tools and techniques to help me feel and present myself that way. On A Business to Love, I will be sharing my learning with you to help you present yourself and your business with confidence and flair.
If you’re as passionate about your business as I am about helping you then this course is the perfect match for you!
By the end of this 12-week, comprehensive course you will have:
- A clear and compelling vision for your business.
- A clear sense of your Why; your passion; your inspiration, your reason for getting up every morning and working on your business.
- Understand exactly who your target markets are and how to attract them to you.
- Know which market activities will work best for your business and your budget
- Be confident in networking authentically for success
- Learn how to naturally connect with your audience both online and offline
- Be confident in developing your niche and presenting yourself as the expert in your field
- Have a structure and approach for writing copy that’s easy and effective
- Have created a personal marketing plan that’s both inspirational and easy to implement.
- Finally feel confident about marketing your business and have a set of tools to keep you on track.
- Uncover and let go of, any limiting beliefs and install new resourceful beliefs that are fully aligned with your goals.
- Feel confident in presenting your business ……. to anyone!
- Learn how to face your fears and do it anyway
- Transform any inner conflicts about what you think you should or shouldn’t be doing and free yourself to create a prosperous and authentic business.
- Build your confidence and courage to create a business you really love, one that fires you up and gets you bounding out of bed every morning.
And by the end of the course you will:
- Have a simple and effective marketing plan to follow
- Be equipped with a powerful set of tools to help you maintain that success mindset
- Have recordings of each lesson to listen to again and again
- Already have a great support network around you in the form of the other participants.
- Be unstoppable, inspired and raring to go!
"When you experience the benefit of what Jenny does professionally, you get blown away. Within 10 minutes of our coaching walk and chatting to her about an opportunity I have and the problem I had realising my potential my whole world view changed. I think she only asked me four or five simple questions but it's the way she did it. A day later I am still reeling from the possibilities she opened up. If you are stuck, afraid, feel undervalued or feel there is a pent up tiger inside you waiting to get out, I recommend you sign up to one of Jenny's workshops or book a coaching session or three with Jenny." Tom Evans, Author, coach and entrepreneur
Start Date: Thursday 21st June and then every Thursday for 12 weeks
Time: 7 – 9pm each week
Location: Surbiton (within walking distance of the station)
Investment: For the first 6 people to book the investment is just £200 and £230
thereafter which includes:
• 12 x 2-hour group classes
• Recording available after each class
• Course Work Book
• Marketing Plan Template
• Recordings of guided processes to use later
AND – the first 3 people to book will receive a 2-hour 1:1 business coaching session worth £175!
For further information about the course please can you contact me on [masked] rather than post on the forum. Then if need be I can update the information centrally. Thank you!
The Bear Necessities of Creating A Business to Love