This group is for people that want to succeed in life, to live their dream, get results, network, build and grow within, and make new friends.
Although you may join our our MasterMind meetup, we have temporarily put public meetups on hold for new members until January. This group is ideal if you have a business or are starting one.
What is Mastermind Group?
Used for problem-solving, inspiration and motivation. They are built on the foundation of trust, confidentiality and harmony.
Mastermind groups share the basic philosophy that more can be accomplished in less time by working together. Comprised of individuals who meet in an open, supportive environment on a regular basis, the mastermind group's sole purpose is to share thoughts, ideas, opinions and information.
Due to the group nature, a commitment of time and energy is required. Group members should be motivated people who are willing to ask for as well as offer help and support.
What Goes On?
The agenda belongs to the group, and each person’s participation is key. Group members:
give each other feedbackhelp brainstorm new possibilities set up accountability structures that keep members focused and on track create a community of supportive colleagues who will work together to move the group to new heights.
We will think outside of the norm, we will go to new heights, we will dare to live our dream. We will overcome our fear, we will do what few do, and we will succeed, because there in no other way!
This group is there for support, for advice, for clarity in our lives.
What Will You Get Out of the Group?
Here are some of the benefits that most group members experience:
• Experience, skill and confidence
• Real progress in your business life
• An instant and valuable support network Support in delivering on commitments to your self Lighting a fire under your career
• Building supportive and competent relationships
• Go beyond goal setting to goal GETTING Turn stumbling blocks into stepping-stones for success
• Tapping the true source of Group Mind Power Develop an unflappable belief in yourself and your abilities
How Does It Work?
Mastermind Groups are generally composed of 3-7 individuals who come together to form a relatively stable group of members. Since this program is open to IMC members only, the common thread will be interest in the consulting industry. The goal is for group members to provide ideas, feedback, an open ear, resources and support. While suggested guidelines are provided, each Mastermind group is autonomous and will make their own decisions based on group member needs and desires.
• Although meeting agendas may vary, each group member should think about:
• Bringing something to share/GIVE to the group
• A goal to ask for support in an honest report of how they are doing/did on last month's goal
Who Should Be Involved?
• Have a similar interest such as Management Consultants
• Have a similar skill and/or success level
• Have the desire and inspiration to make this year extraordinary
• Want a supportive team of Mastermind partners
• Want to reach or exceed their goals
• Are ready to let their desire to be passionate about their life and work overcome their fear of change
• Have a desire to share experiences and expertise with others
How Will Groups Form?
Members will receive an email communication to solicit specific interest. Group lead will then facilitate the formation of groups through a web based approach. The intention is to ensure that group formation is voluntary. We are using ‘best practice’ guidelines and will do everything we can to ensure that you are comfortable with your group. More information will be available later.
To ensure you are a good fit with the Mastermind concept, take some time to reflect and answer the following questions for yourself:
• What is your desired outcome in participating in the Mastermind?
• What top 3 business goals would you like to achieve with the support of this group?
• What top 3 personal goals would you like to achieve?
• How would you like to contribute to the group?
• What personal experience, talents, skills or insights could you share with the others?
• What specific support could you use from the group?
• How will you be sure to create that?