The SAP Startup Focus program is hosting a day-long event this Friday at hack/reduce, where they will introduce SAP HANA as an attractive big data platform for startups. 15-20 startups will provide 5 minute "pitches" of their products, and interested companies will be invited to prototype on HANA with program support.
No strings attached benefits include:
- Free developer licenses and software
- Free intensive training and expert development support
- Go-to-Market and Marketing support, and complimentary exhibition at select SAP tradeshows and events
What's on the Agenda?
- A keynote from Dr. Sam Madden, Director of BigData@CSAIL, MIT
- A moderated panel on Boston Area Venture Capital focused on Big Data
- Speed pitches by Boston Big Data startups
- Chalk talks from the SAP Startup Focus team and SAP HANA Development
- A Boston area Big Data networking lounge and startups exhibit space
This event is fast approaching and there is limited seating. Please register here: http://sap-startup-focus-boston.eventbrite.com/ as soon as possible if you are interested in pitching your product or attending and learning more about SAP products and partnerships.