Big Data Boston Message Board › Advanced Development - Horizon Data - Project Octopus - opportunity availab

Advanced Development - Horizon Data - Project Octopus - opportunity available with VMware Cambridge, MA

Anne D.
AnneDuggan
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 8
My name is Anne Duggan and I’m a recruiter for VMware's Product R&D team.

We are seeking an additional team member for our Horizon Data Advanced Development team to help build the next-gen enterprise end user applications and platforms ranging from cloud storage to mobile access and social collaboration.

We are searching for a seasoned engineer who’s well versed in the art of computer programming, whose expertise spans many diverse topics critical to enterprise software development including scalability, availability and security. The ideal candidate is dedicated to test-driven development methodology and other best engineering practices, writes beautiful code that draws admiration from peers, and can inspire others to follow the lead. Above all, the ideal candidate must be a champion for quality code and quality products!

Should you wish to learn more about this product, you can view a VMworld interview with a representative from the group here: bit.ly/OEuMvR.

Would you, or anyone you know in your network, be interested in this opportunity?

Thanks—I truly appreciate any help you can send my way.

Kind regards
Anne

Anne Duggan
Candidate Development Recruiter, Global R&D
VSP (VMware Sales Professional) Accredited
VMware International
aduggan@vmware.com