addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Big Data Gurus Message Board › Technical Architect Web Services - Amazon Web Service Exp - South SFO (6 fig

Technical Architect Web Services - Amazon Web Service Exp - South SFO (6 figure + Sign On Bonus)

Varun L B.
user 34614912
Rocklin, CA
Post #: 60
Many people have desire to work for top billion dollars company , but what if i say you will have that opportunity and you will also be doing good to mankind, does that excite you. Company where you will put your technology expertise to save millions across earth and unearth those evidence which will give justice to those who suffered.

I am helping my client in hiring Architect - Web Services - who has experience with AWS / EC2 Platform.

We are seeking an individual with extraordinary engineering talent who has a proven track record of developing high performance, high capacity and scalable applications and a has passion for creating and working in a collaborative Agile teams.

§ Provide “hands on” technical leadership of web platform including architectural vision, Design and development of solutions.

§ Participate in the full life-cycle development process from definition, through design, build, test, release and maintenance.

§ Work with our business partners to envision opportunities and technical solutions which align with organizational strategies and architecture principles.

§ Create technical designs, specifications, and integration tests.

§ Develop mobile or web prototypes to validate architecture and design decisions, validate performance, scalability & security, and thereby improving the speed to market

Technical Skills:

AWS EC2 platform experience a MUST.

§ Java/J2EE industry experience

§ MVC Framework experience: Struts2, Spring & MVC or similar

§ Strong Web 2.0 experience essential, including use of OO Javascript, AJAX, DHTML and JS libraries (eg ExtJs /jQuery/DOJO/ etc)

§ HTML 5, CSS, strong understanding of browser compatibility issues.

§ XML, XSL, processing/parsing.

§ Candidate must have strong structured methodology experience

§ Strong J2EE/OO Design patterns experience

§ Experience with implementing common design patterns

§ Web Service design experience

If interested email me your resume