Big Data Gurus Message Board › Bay Area Android Fest! With speakers from Twitter, Sony, Google and more
|A former member||
Join the first Bay Area Android Fest! Powered by local Android meetup groups and Intel this full day of sessions is taking place on Saturday April 12 at the Intel Auditorium in Santa Clara. With talks on development, design, testing, scalability, monetization, and app discovery, this event will cover all the major elements involved in creating and launching an app on the Google Play Store! Plus, lots of giveaways, tablets and fun gadgets to raffle throughout the day!!
Tickets are $20, and will get you – admission, swag bag, entry into a raffle (giving away great prizes like tablets and remote controlled cars), and breakfast/lunch. The ticket price is set to make sure people who sign-up follow through and attend the event – the $20 will be given back to attendees in the value of the swag bags and raffled prizes!
Here are the speakers and their sessions; PLEASE NOTE THAT FULL SCHEDULE AND TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT androidfest.bemyapp.com- make sure you get a ticket before they are gone.
- Android on x86 by Intel
- Developer Tools by Christopher Perry, Android Lead at Sony
- UXD:Build.Better.Apps by Izabel Grey, Google Developer Expert
- Android Testing by Marcelo Hernandez, Android Automation at Twitter
- Design Review Session Q&A with Mike Denny and the Google Android Design Team
- Panel on Balancing Organic and Inorganic Growth on App Stores with Ankit Jain, Ryan Lysne, Shoji Ueki
- Scaling Android Development by Jan Chong, Android Engineering Manager at Twitter
- Launching on Google Play by Anya Shapina and Phil Shpilberg, CEO and President of Game Changer SF
For registration and details about the content of the sessions, please check the event website at androidfest.bemyapp.com. If you’re serious about Android apps, or just someone who is curious about Android, this is an event you don’t want to miss!
Shuttle bus will be available in the morning and in the evening from/to Santa Clara Caltrain station.