Here are the summary points of the course. This first session is a 5 hour session. Also, a more detailed curriculum outline is available at Files section of BigDataJam group called LeapCourse_BDDSA 101_Students_v2.1.pdf. To attend, please RSVP and fill up this form.
Big Data, Decision Sciences, and Analytics (BDDSA) Program summary:
1. Program leads
The program leader and primary faculty is Nagendra Bombhore, a well-recognized veteran in analytics, big data and decision sciences with experience across companies in Silicon Valley and India. He currently leads the analytics practice at Intuit and has previously led the analytics teams at eBay India.
The program is managed by Ganesh Rengaswamy. Ganesh is a seasoned entrepreneur, operator and a venture capital investor, and he co-founded Travelguru and has led investment practices at Greylock and Lok Capital, both renowned VC firms. Ganesh is an alumnus of Harvard, IIMC and IIT-BHU.
DJ Patil, the first data scientist at Linkedin, is the resident expert advisor to the program.
2. Curated curriculum from top global academic institutions: World class curated curriculum structured for our foundational program specifically, which leverages content from top academic institutions such as MIT, Harvard and others
3. World class company content and solve real-world problems: Real-world company content curated from some of the most well-known global companies using data to drive their business. We bring current or recent analytics and big data problems from companies like Linkedin, Wal-Mart, Twitter, and Airtel, into the classroom.
4. Guided by global experts and Data Scientists: Key to the learning process is case study approach cemented by solution insights from globally acclaimed data scientists and experts from LinkedIn, HP Analytics, IBM etc.
5. Career linkages to enable appropriate roles: ALL successful candidates will be offered placement interviews for analytics and big data roles in marquee firms such as Accenture analytics, IBM Analytics, eBay etc.
6. Standardized assessment and certification: A certification of successful completion through a globally standardized assessment (like Pearson) platform
7. Program fee and scholarship: The cost of the Program with all seven interventions including content, case studies, audio-visual tools, expert engagement, company engagement, technology tools usage, assessment and placement is INR 65000 (the value perceived when offered to companies is INR 1.2 lakhs). But, we offer 75% scholarship for the top 15% of the students based on performance, and 45% scholarship for qualified candidates in this batch. Hence, the effective fee for majority of students is expected to be INR 35800.
We are offering an unique opportunity for pre-qualified candidates to come and experience the first session for free and then sign for rest of the 2 months course (15 sessions over 8 weekends). To be considered for the program or attending the free session, please RSVP and fill up this form
I decided to start Reno Motorcycle Riders Group because I wanted to be part of a group of people who enjoyed my passion... I was excited and nervous. Our group has grown by leaps and bounds. I never thought it would be this big.
— Henry, started Reno Motorcycle Riders
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.