addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Big Data Madison Message Board › Big Data Madison is rolling again

Big Data Madison is rolling again

Matthew R.
user 11183728
Dallas, TX
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that the Big Data Madison meetup group is back up and rolling. I've scheduled our first talk of the year (me) about Apache Kafka, a real-time persistent messaging system that I've been using for a while now (it's great).

Wanted to send feelers out about a couple of things:

1. Big Data Madison is looking for sponsors to cover the cost of meetup space and refreshments. You'll get a special shout-out at the meetup and will have time at the beginning of the meetup to talk about whatever yo like.

2. Big Data Madison is looking for speakers! I want to get the next few months scheduled, so please let me know if you have an interest in presenting something (no matter how short).

Thanks all, hopefully see you on Feb 26th.