addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Big Data Madison Message Board › Big Data meetup for tomorrow Cancelled!

Big Data meetup for tomorrow Cancelled!

Pitt F.
user 40041552
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Hi everyone,
Apologies for the late notice but Architecting for Big Data: a presentation by local company MIOsoft, scheduled to occur tomorrow, Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:00 PM has been cancelled based on speaker unavailability due to the cold weather. With such short notice I cannot schedule anyone else for tomorrow. I hope you all understand.

Our next meetup is currently scheduled for Tuesday, 25 Feb at 6 PM at the Central Public Library.  The speaker is Will Cliffe, a software engineer at local company Shoutlet, and he will be discussing RabbitMQ, a messaging broker application. I will send out the specifics in a little bit.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.

Best,
Pitt Fagan