align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Big Data Madison Message Board › A couple of quick announcements

A couple of quick announcements

Pitt F.
user 40041552
Group Organizer
Madison, WI
Hi everyone,
In the past week, meetup.com has had significant downtime due to a series of DDOS attacks. Based on my experience with notifications from the site, I am not confident all of the emails have gone out, so a couple of quick announcements.
1. The next Big Data meetup has been scheduled. It is at 6 PM on Tuesday, 25 March at the Madison Public Library. Here­ are the particulars. Apologies if you got a notification already, but I did not, so I want to ensure that everyone knows about the event. Please make plans to be there.
2. A reminder that on Thursday, April 10, there is a Business Intelligence and Predictive Analytics Symposium being put on by AE Business Solutions. One of the speakers is Ryan Bosshart of Cloudera, who will be familiar to many of the members in the group as he has spoken multiple times at the meetup. Here­ is more information, if you are interested.
Thanks for your interest in Big Data!
Pitt Fagan