Big Data Week Message Board › Meetup/Events/Networking

Meetup/Events/Networking

Stewart T.
user 4087854
Group Organizer
Manchester, GB
Good morning and welcome to any new members.

I will be announcing soon the next Flowerytweetup, to be held in London and Manchester if you would like to host an event in your home town, drop me a line and I can give you the details and how to go about it.

In the meantime, if you are looking to speak on the following subjects.

Social commerce, social integration, social engagement - then let me know as Im organising an event for the end of March or if you would like to demo your product to a 100+ audience of CIOS then contact me.

To let you know whats happening over the next few weeks, here are some event details

www.mashupevent.com -

Digital Trends in 2011 headed by Laurence John CEO Amadeus, a chance to hear what the trends in investment are over the coming months.

Register now

Being Open 11 - Being-Open ‘11 is a half-day conference & masterclass that will provide digital product executives, entrepreneurs and investors across the private & public sector with a unique opportunity to connect and share ideas, insight and know how in relation to making the most of the rapidly emerging ‘open’ ecology.

With speakers from BT, Government and Londons advisory board then here is a chance to see how Open technologies are changing and how you/your organisation can utilise them NOW.

Register here NOW whilst on early bird prices.

Social Media week London

If you want to know what the trends are in Social Media week, then go and see what events are lined up and sign up now......its going to be an amazing week indeed.

Thanks everyone and keep an eye out for our meetup soon.

Stewart