Big Data Week Message Board › Looking for a Java search engineer interested to become a co-founder in a fo

Looking for a Java search engineer interested to become a co-founder in a forum search engine company

Pierluigi B.
pier0
London, GB
Post #: 12
Who am I ?
I'm a successful affiliate operator in the igaming industry with a recently discovered passion for search technologies. I'm based in London, UK.

What is this project about ?
The project is for a forum search engine, which rather than compete with existing, similar applications like BoardReader will concentrate on a specific vertical and eventually only at a later stage will expand to other ones.
The project was born out of a personal need to quickly search through forums to find relevant news to write about, but after talking to people within the same vertical, it became obvious that there are companies and private users that are willing to pay to track specific information on forums and have easy access to it.

Who are you ?

You're a talented Java coder experienced with search technologies such as Lucene and Solr as well as with Apache, Tomcat and MySQL. Ideally you are based somewhere within the EU and would consider moving to London at some point.

What am I looking for ?
I'm looking for someone that can take an almost ready prototype to completion and to market (and even further).
Until few months ago I was working with a freelancer, but as our priorities were different, it didn't work out. Now I'm now looking for a co-founder.
Equity in the new company (to be created) as well as a salary will be available to the right candidate that can take the project to market and then work on it full time.

If you want to know more about myself and the project, please contact me at pbuccioli at bookmakersreview.com and we’ll talk about it.