Big Data Week Message Board › A great investment fund you should spread the word about

A great investment fund you should spread the word about

Stewart T.
user 4087854
Manchester, GB
Good Afternoon,

It has been a while since Ive sent you some information and updates, so here is a long one but well worth it and to all our new members, a warm welcome.

Are you a start-up in the Financial Services focused sector ? Fintech start-ups open out your arms as Euclid backed by ICAP is here to help you.

FinTech Investment Fund - What is it ?

Euclid Opportunities offers financial technology start-ups a unique seed funding and acceleration program designed to support the providers of innovative platforms, tools and services to successfully address the needs of today's global markets.

Target Market?

Euclid targets innovative technology offerings in the areas of market structure, electronic trading, trade processing, risk management, market connectivity, data management, clearing and market utilities.The project is focused on the institutional financial markets.

The Aim?

Euclid utilises a network of advisors, domain experts and market practitioners to provide start-­‐ups tailored support and guidance via the Euclid Acceleration Program.

The program provides a range of financial market expertise; knowledge, credibility and long standing industry relationships to enable innovators effectively engage the global financial marketplace.

The Euclid Acceleration Program is designed to offer financial technology start-­‐ups the following:

• Market testing and corroboration
• Technical validation
• Operational guidance
• Business planning
• Client access and feedback

• Senior-­‐level mentoring - Financial service institutes

Candidates may have a prototype or have developed a "proof of concept" but do not yet need to have a 'live' product or platform in production.

Who is behind it ?

Euclid Opportunities is majority owned by ICAP. ICAP is the world's premier voice and electronic interdealer brokers and provider of post trade risk and information services operating a global network across more than 32 countries, active in the interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, equities and equity derivatives market.

What do I do next ?

Visit Euclid Opportunities website and contact them quickly to arrange a discussion about your idea and how they can help you get to market quickly, with investment, mentoring and the main criteria being the Client access a critical element in any startups success.

**Please share this with your colleagues and friends as this is an amazing opportunity to not only gain investment and accelerate your startup in the Fintech space, but to be part of the ICAP family will open many amazing doors**

What is the must attend events?

DrinkTank is back - Sign up now

OpenSoho is back - Again Sign up now.

Bootlaw - a must attend event.

And there are so many more, but these are the ones I would say that you need to be attending and being part of as your core networking strategy.

What am I doing next?

I start my new role on the 8th August and more details can be found HERE, more details soon.