Big Data Week Message Board › Meetup details changed: Big Data Community Meetup

Meetup details changed: Big Data Community Meetup

Stewart T.
user 4087854
Group Organizer
Manchester, GB
Good morning

I hope you had a relaxing Easter break and now back into the full swing of work, I wanted to make you aware we now have a confirmed full lineup for the panel debate and would love to hear from yourselves on what this debate should be about or focus on ? Questions you would love answering ? Let me know and I can put this to the moderator Edd Dumbill as this event and evening is all about the audience and understanding more about your needs and questions.

So we have a full lineup in place and this is going to be a rockstar panel to beat all others :-)

Register now and join 200 other individuals who are taking part in a meetup that brings together all the core networks from the UK in one place to celebrate Big Data Week but not only that take part in a moderated debate with

Thanks to Oracle and DataSift we are being hosted in the Lancaster London hotel with drinks and nibbles, and an amazing panel lineup so please join us for the Big Data Week community meetup and of course be vocal on the evening, you will also be be able to network not only with the panelists but also attendees from corporates, small businesses and startups thus getting full exposure to a wide varied audience.

When: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: Lancaster Hotel
Lancaster Terrace
London, W2 2TY

REGISTER NOW [/url]for this event.