add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Big Data Week Message Board › Refer A Startup - 10 FREE PLACES ONLY - INVESTOR READY COURSE

Stewart T.
user 4087854
Manchester, GB

I hope you are all well, and for those of you who made it last week to the tour of Sun HQ I hope you had a great time and enjoyed Matts hospitality and tour.

I want to make you aware of a few things at present, that Id like you to take advantage of

*ReferAStartup -

If you know of any small companies who you think could benefit from FREE Training, FREE Advice, FREE Webinars, FREE Knowledge and intros, then get them to sign up to Sun Startup Essentials, advise them to put your email address in the REFER ID section and you both get entered into a prize draw to win a weekend at a Marriot Hotel, if they then go onto purchase, you get Firebox vouchers.

*Investor Ready Course*

Do you want to attend a one day course on how to get prepared to be investor ready ? Do you want to go for FREE ?

Follow the link above to find out how.

Also last but not least for anyone based in the North of England, Sun Startup Essentials is sponsoring Twestival Manchester it would be great to see you there, if you are and also please make your colleagues, friends associates aware as well.......and get them to come and party.