Big Data Week Message Board › Digital Mission to NY - Last chance to apply tomorrow
A quick reminder that Digital Mission to NY deadline is tomorrow, and is a great top to build existing relationships
and make new ones, but also gain new business leads and opportunities in fact on the last mission to Austin this is
where I met some of you for the first time.
If you have trouble applying in time, drop me a line and Ill speak to the organisers.
Digital Mission to New York is scheduled for 15th - 20th November 2009 and will coincide with the renowned Web 2.0 Expo (16-19th Nov 2009), New York.
This will be the second Digital Mission to visit New York and it's shaping up rather nicely, building on existing relationships with New York-based entrepeuners, VC's, agencies and digital practitioners to create a cracking line up of activities.
Applications for this mission are now open
To be considered for the Digital Mission to New York '09, digital SME's need to fulfill the following criteria:
* Be UK headquartered
* Be Innovative
* Have a digital or mobile product, service or business model
* Have 2 years trading history, or failing that, compelling early-stage fast-track potential
* Be able to provide references from key sponsors/industry players
* Be ready to do business in the US OR potentially attractive to US investors
* Be able to cover travel and accommodation costs
* Be able to cover event expenses (approx £650 plus VAT TBC)
Successful applicants will be chosen by the Digital Mission advisory board which is traditionally made up of established UK digital entrepeuners, VC's, journalists, UK Trade & Investment and regional representatives. Successful applicants will be informed within a month of the application closing date.
Deadline for applications is Friday, 18th September
APPLY HERE NOW