Big Data Week Message Board › Next few weeks of events - and the cinema, come and join us at Facebook film

Next few weeks of events - and the cinema, come and join us at Facebook film

Stewart T.
user 4087854
Group Organizer
Manchester, GB
Good morning

Sorry its been a while, but I wanted to make you aware of a few things Ill be at over the next few weeks and also a fun Cinema night as well.

28th September - London - The Entrepreneurs Network

I have the pleasure of speaking at this event next week, on how to use social media to increase your business and some lessons learned from doing it.

FOWA - London - Oct 3rd/4th

I will be there in some flowery shirts and this year as a participant not a sponsor, but I will still have some lovely flowery shirts and if you are going, then let me know so we can catchup there.

Facebook Cinema Night - 15th October

If you would like to join 200 other London starlets for a night at the cinema, then get your ticket quickly. We have private use of the cinema and will be hoping for people to join us and if we can organise it, get some nice sweetie bags arranged as well.

Be great to see you soon, and drop me a line if you are at any of the events and come over to say hello.

Regards

Stewart