17 East Mount Vernon Place, Baltimore, MD
We always have a great time on this ride because it is designed for all ability levels. If you are a triathlete who is training for their next century, we can be a part of your 50 mile training run. If you are someone who wants an easy flat ride, you can come along with us as part of our 20-30 mile trek.
Some of these rides may include the Guilford/Roland Park area, Canton, Fells Point, Federal Hill, Fort McHenry, Charles Village, Hampden, Druid Hill Park, Clifton Park and Robert E. Lee Park.
We will bike from the Washington Monument/Peabody Conservatory of Music or alternate start points such as the BWI Trail, NCR Trail, or the B and A trail. We gladly take route suggestions.
This is a weekly ride that continues all year, except in icy conditions. The ride will go on in the event heat, cold, light snow, or wet conditions. Please contact the ride coordinator if you have questions or a route suggestion.
• Start time: 10 am at the Peabody Conservatory of Music
17 E. Mount Vernon Place
Baltimore MD 21202
Or alternate locations such as the NCR, BWI, or B and A trails
• Finish time: 11 am-1 pm at the starting point
• Total distance: 10-30 miles
• Average speed: Casual to 11-13 mph
• Route: Determined by participants or ride coordinator
• Ride Coordinator: Jonathan Coppola
• Coordinator Contact: [masked]