On Sunday May 4th we’ll be riding the historic Baltimore to Washington, DC Ramble, the Monument to Monument ride.
M2M is a 97 mile round-trip single day ride from Baltimore to Washington on lightly trafficked roads. We keep it slow and steady, enjoying the company of fellow riders and the excitement of arriving in another city by bike.
• Date/Time: Sunday, May 4th, 2014. Meet at 7:45AM. Leave PROMPTLY at 8:10AM
• Start Location: Baltimore Washington Monument
• Map/GPS: M2Mmap/gps (click Export in upper right corner)
•Cue Sheets: M2Mcuesheet (print a copy for yourself- I will also bring some to the start)
• Cost: None. Bring $ for lunch and snacks at local businesses
• Assistance/Sag: None. (except help from fellow riders)
Awards/Medals: None. (well, bragging rights)
• You ride this at your own risk
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEE ALL RELATED DETAILS ON THE RAMBLE BLOG: www.randoramble.wordpress.com