To those new to the Rambles:
1. This is a 100 mile, cold weather ride with ample climbing. Please ride with us only if you are experienced and properly prepared.
2. Assume you will be riding some part of this in darkness. Bring strong, reliable lighting.
3. This ride has several 1-2 mile sections of hard-packed, unpaved road on it.
To those familiar with the Rambles, there are some important changes:
1. We will be heading out 30 minutes earlier at 7:30AM
2. Bring $7 cash for the breakfast. (note: this is the only place to get food in town)
3. Breakfast is at mile 44. I may, or may not stop briefly at the Highs at mile 21.