addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

BioCurious Message Board › Job opening and need resumes

Job opening and need resumes

Eric H.
user 7994813
Sunnyvale, CA
Post #: 154
Hello

I work for Complete Genomics, (www.completegenomics.com) we have an opening in our lab.
The position is a temp position lasting until project completion in October of 2012. A brief job description is as follows:
CGI is seeking a molecular biologist to assist in our development of rapid, inexpensive, complete genome sequencing technology. The candidate will devise and carry out experiments to optimize the process for DNA library preparation and to develop and implement assays for quality control of DNA library preparations. Prior experience with standard molecular biology techniques including DNA amplification and DNA hybridization is required. The ideal candidate will have a B.S. or M.S. in biochemistry, molecular biology or related field, and 3 or more years of industrial experience in a closely related area. Candidates QC development experience preferred.

Sorry I don't have salary info but you do have a direct connection to the hiring manager. Email me and I will respond so you can forward your resume.

Best of luck
Eric