To have a good brainstorm together there are some actions that you can take in advance. Please:
- Sign up on the platform via www.toxicmetalchallenge.com by clicking 'sign up' on the top of the page (add some details about yourself and a picture)
- Write down the questions you have about the challenge
- What inspires you to come up with ideas for a methyl mercury test kit? You can do research on Google or the challenge platform and share output on the inspiration page.
What are ways to test?
How can you test?
Where can you test?
Do you know comparable tests for heavy metal testing or for other diseases?
On Sunday you can sign up for the online brainstorm 15 minutes in advance via Anymeeting (free): www.anymeeting.com/FransjedeGelder1Rules & suggestions of using Anymeeting:
- Please do a system check in advance
- Speak loud and clear! Not mumbling or too fast, because people won't understand you
- Turn your audio on mute if you are listening, this keeps echo and other background sounds away (you can do that by clicking on your own name and choose mute)
- Turn your audio on if you want to talk
- Don't turn on your video. We will only see the event hosts. This is better for the internet connection
- When it's your turn to ask questions, please use the 'Mood' option to raise your hand. I will say the persons name if he or she can ask a question
- Use cable internet if possible
- Use a headset if possible
- If your audio suddenly is not working, switch off and on your audio using the ‘Mic & cam option’