align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

BioTehna Lab - Ljubljana Message Board › kombucha and tibet marschrooms

kombucha and tibet marschrooms

natalia
user 119671762
Kathmandu, NP
Post #: 1
Hello! I am a newbie in the topic, but maybe there is someone who'd like to help me - i am looking for both mashrooms. If you have a big piece, would like to share it or sell it, and maybe give me a practical introduction in the process, i would be supergrateful. And i have to say I am superhappy I found this group:)
Kristijan
user 73360212
Ljubljana, SI
Hey,
nice to hear from you. We have kombucha in the lab, where you can get some (we don't sell it, we share it :). But I got ill this week, so I won't be available. But you can join us next week on Wednesday on our open wednesday labing.

Cheers
Goran
user 65493932
Stockholm, SE
And I can bring you water kefir grains (tibicos), if you´re still looking for them.