Need to register through the Tech Council Website... https://www.techcouncilmd.com/events/events_showEvent.php?evt_id=471
Join us on March 14th at the Bethesda Country Club for the latest event in our Breakfast Leadership Series where we are bringing together executives of advocacy organizations and drug manufacturers who are taking a venture philanthropy approach to bringing new, promising disease-specific drugs to market.
During this Breakfast Leadership Series, attendees will:
- Hear about how CFF and Vertex have worked together on their target (approved) drug and what you should know about this experience.
- Learn about what FasterCures does, and the importance of their advocacy role in moving research to patients/products.
- Find out more about the Parkinson’s Action Network, what funding it has available and how companies can partner with the group.
- Margaret Anderson, Executive Director, FasterCures
- Amy Comstock Rick, J.D., CEO, Parkinson’s Action Network
- Mary B. Dwight, Vice President of Government Affairs, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Samantha C. Ventimiglia, Senior Director, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Hope you can make it!