addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DC/MD/VA Biotechnology Group Message Board › Scientific Sales Executive position

Scientific Sales Executive position

A former member
Post #: 1
I am new to this group so please forgive me if this is inappropriate. I work for a Fortune 500 IT company and we are looking for Sales Executives to target and grow core capabilities across multiple government agencies in the areas of biotechnology. We are looking for candidates with experience meeting/exceeding sales quotas given a portfolio of offerings and set accounts.

Anyone intersted?

Thank you

Charmayne
cyorke2@csc.com