DC/MD/VA Biotechnology Group Message Board › Your Biotech Meetup Group Is Meeting This Thursday - Hope To See You There.

Your Biotech Meetup Group Is Meeting This Thursday - Hope To See You There.

Michael "Moe" B.
user 99304622
Group Organizer
Gaithersburg, MD
Hello Friends & Colleagues,

My name is Moe Blackman; I have volunteered to temporarily organize the DC/MA/VA Biotechnology Group.  I am writing to you all today to promote our next meet up being held this Thursday August 22ndat 7:00 pm at the Gordon Biersch Brewery and Restaurant in Rockville Maryland; 200 East Middle Lane, Unit A, Rockville MD, 20850.  The title of this meet up is “Is Technology keeping up with Biology?”  A silly question of course because technology advances everyday and Biology has not changed in millions of years.  Prove me wrong group, prove me wrong.

I would like to implement 5-10 minute speeches similar to the format of TED talks.  I am looking for volunteers, please poston the group wall or drop me a line if you are interested in speaking on a biotech topic of your choice.  There will be no projector so this will be a low tech presentation.  I hope to see you all there; food and drink can be purchased off the restaurants regular menu.  Please confirm or un-confirm if you will be attending as I will need to provide a head count to the restaurant in order to reserve our private room.  Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Michael “Moe” Blackman
MichaelBlackmanDC@gmail.com
(617) 519-8287