DC/MD/VA Biotechnology Group Message Board › Networking

Networking

Brenden W.
user 11299376
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 1
Hi group! Justin - thanks for setting this up! It has great potential. I was hoping to network with everyone a bit. My company has an urgent need for a great biotech leader. Details below:

The US Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) is currently seeking a senior-level leader to serve as manager in our Reference Standards Evaluation department focusing on large/complex molecule reference standards. The ideal candidate will have a PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or other relevant area and have experience leading a team of PhD-level staff. Familiarity with the USP-NF and reference standards is also required.

This is an exciting opportunity to work with an amazing team where your work has tremendous impact on the health of the public. For more information on this position, please visit www.usp.jobs - there you can view the full job description. Or, you can e-mail me directly at bw at usp.org.

Make a difference!

Cheers,

Brenden
Employment Manager
USP