addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC/MD/VA Biotechnology Group Message Board › Inaugural Meetup

Inaugural Meetup

Justin J.
justinhjohnson
Frederick, MD
Post #: 1
Thanks to all that came out and made our initial Meetup a great success.

I would especially like to thank 5AM Solutions, HealthCare IT, Ariadne Genomics, and Edge Bio for helping out with the drinks and appetizers.

I really want to keep the momentum going. I am tentatively scheduling the next Meetup for May 6 from 5:30 to 7:30. I can talk to DogFish again to have it there, or feel free to present some suggestions as to alternative venue in the comments below. Also, alternative dates, times, and formats are open for discussion as well. I suggest we have one more informal event in hopes that those that couldn't attend before might be able to this time. Then we can discuss other potential formats. This is the members group, I am only the organizer, so please let me know what you think in the comments.

Great meeting everyone and look forward to the next one.
Brenden W.
user 11299376
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 2
Justin - thanks again for your efforts on this and to 5AM, Healthcare IT, Ariadne, and Edge. It was a great time! Another possible suggestion is Clyde's in Rockville. They have a pretty good place. Then again, DogFish is A-OK with me!

I look forward to seeing everyone again on 5/6!

Cheers,

Brenden
Twitter: @brendenmwright
http://bit.ly/arZ2nZ...­
A former member
Post #: 10
Is the next Meetup on May 6th still tentative or is it more a definite? 79 members! Amazing!